Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 50,000 signing bonus.
- Are You Interested being a Med Ped Hospitalist in Nashville, TN Area.
- Excellent salary, based on experience, plus RVUs and quality bonuses.
- This city is located 30 miles from the best shopping and dining in Nashville and showcases a wealth of beautiful historic homes, churches and other buildings.
- Join one of the largest Med/Ped Hospitalists programs in the Southeast.
- No nocturnists' shifts required.
- 10,000 relocation.
- And with the bright lights of Nashville less than an hour away, any desires for big city living are easily satisfied.
- Here in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee is a lush countryside of gorgeous scenery, outdoor adventure and community living.
- This is the place where the best of both worlds meet.
- Block schedules approximately 7 days on/7 days off.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 30.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Nashville
If you are Healthcare professional then Nashville is the place for you. Nashville is home to more than 250 health care companies including Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) which is the largest private operator of healthcare facilities in the world.