Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- Professional liability insurance.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- ADC 8-20, lower end during the slower summer months.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- With a 35+ year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- The city has many major and minor league sports teams, and there are several opportunities for higher education through such institutions as Vanderbilt University and Tennessee State University.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- 8-12 shifts per month.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Malpractice Insurance provided.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- Long known as Music City United States, Nashville is a major hub for health care, publishing, banking and transportation and is recognized as one of the best places to live in the United States Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round, including an abundance of parks, waterways and recreational areas and a thriving arts and cultural scene.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- In-house coverage.
- Per Diem Pediatric Hospitalist - Nashville, TN.
- About Mednax.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- Per diem opportunity for pediatric hospitalists to join our program at TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Job Target.