Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply today!
- What are you waiting for?
- An established and expanding Hospitalist group in a mid-sized Tennessee community is in need of a highly motivated board certified or eligible Internist to join their growing team and to fill this job opportunity.
- Perhaps a relaxing day is what you crave?
- Then look no further because state parks, golf courses, and recreational facilities abound here.
- Chock-full of antique stores and outlets malls, as well as one-of-a-kind craft stores where local artisans display their newest creations, this place is a shopper's paradise.
- A short drive away you will find some of the sports and entertainment treasures that the Volunteer State is known for.
- Located close enough to a big city for getaways, but far enough to have its own identity, this community has something for everyone.
- The newest addition to this collegial group will hit the ground running with 20 PPD, block shift schedule, and intensivist backup.
- Competitive salary and a generous benefits package round out this excellent opportunity.
This perm job from Kendall & Davis was last open on Oct 12.