Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply today!
- A short drive away you will find some of the sports and entertainment treasures that the Volunteer State is known for.
- Chock-full of antique stores and outlets malls, as well as one-of-a-kind craft stores where local artisans display their newest creations, this place is a shopper's paradise.
- What are you waiting for?
- Then look no further because state parks, golf courses, and recreational facilities abound here.
- The newest addition to this collegial group will hit the ground running with 20 PPD, block shift schedule, and intensivist backup.
- Located close enough to a big city for getaways, but far enough to have its own identity, this community has something for everyone.
- Perhaps a relaxing day is what you crave?
- Competitive salary and a generous benefits package round out this excellent opportunity.
- An established and expanding Hospitalist group in a mid-sized Tennessee community is in need of a highly motivated board certified or eligible Internist to join their growing team and to fill this job opportunity.
This perm job from Kendall & Davis was last open on Oct 12.