Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (45 miles south of Nashville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity to be in a practice that has a great deal to offer you and your family.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- And with the bright lights of Nashville less than an hour away, any desires for big city living are easily satisfied.
- The city offers something for everyone, whether your interest is historical homes, sports, antiques and shopping, there is something for everyone.
- This city is located approximately 45 miles south of Nashville, showcases a wealth of beautiful historic homes, churches and other buildings.
- Colleges and Universities are also available for higher education.
- Neal Fenster.
- This is the place where the best of both worlds meet.
- Here in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee is a lush countryside of gorgeous scenery, outdoor adventure and community living.
- Referring physicians awaiting your arrival (175+ physicians on staff).
- Join an extremely well-trained group of Med/Ped Hospitalists, all board certified.
- Rotation approximately 7 days on/ 7 days off.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified/eligible, preferably university trained, have excellent interpersonal skills, and be self-motivated.
- The economy is strong, based mostly on agriculture and manufacturing.
- Enterprise Medical Services.
- One of the largest Med/Ped Hospitalists programs in the Southeast.
- 200,000 income guarantee, plus bonus opportunities.
- State of the art equipment and hospital, 275 beds/25 pediatric beds.
- The city with a population of 40,000 has very good public and private schools for children to attend.
- 30,000 signing bonus.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 21.