Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (45 miles south of Nashville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The city offers something for everyone, whether your interest is historical homes, sports, antiques and shopping, there is something for everyone.
- This is an excellent opportunity to be in a practice that has a great deal to offer you and your family.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- Rotation approximately 7 days on/ 7 days off.
- One of the largest Med/Ped Hospitalists programs in the Southeast.
- State of the art equipment and hospital, 275 beds/25 pediatric beds.
- Here in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee is a lush countryside of gorgeous scenery, outdoor adventure and community living.
- 200,000 income guarantee, plus bonus opportunities.
- The city with a population of 40,000 has very good public and private schools for children to attend.
- The economy is strong, based mostly on agriculture and manufacturing.
- 30,000 signing bonus.
- This is the place where the best of both worlds meet.
- Neal Fenster.
- And with the bright lights of Nashville less than an hour away, any desires for big city living are easily satisfied.
- Colleges and Universities are also available for higher education.
- This city is located approximately 45 miles south of Nashville, showcases a wealth of beautiful historic homes, churches and other buildings.
- Referring physicians awaiting your arrival (175+ physicians on staff).
- Enterprise Medical Services.
- Join an extremely well-trained group of Med/Ped Hospitalists, all board certified.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified/eligible, preferably university trained, have excellent interpersonal skills, and be self-motivated.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 21.