Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Monday · August 2, 2021
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent position (Nashville area) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified/eligible, preferably university trained, have excellent interpersonal skills, and be self-motivated.
- This opportunity does not qualify for visa applicants.
- An Internal Medicine/Pediatric Hospitalist opportunity exists available near Nashville, Tennessee.
- And with the bright lights of Nashville less than an hour away, any desires for big city living are easily satisfied.
- One of the largest Med/Ped Hospitalists programs in the Southeast.
- This is the place where the best of both worlds meet.
- The city with a population of 40,000 has very good public and private schools for children to attend.
- Join an extremely well-trained group of Med/Ped Hospitalists, all board certified.
- The economy is strong, based mostly on agriculture and manufacturing.
- Referring physicians awaiting your arrival (175+ physicians on staff).
- This city is located approximately 45 miles south of Nashville, showcases a wealth of beautiful historic homes, churches and other buildings.
- Rotation approximately 7 days on/ 7 days off.
- 30,000 signing bonus.
- Betsy Wegusen.
- Colleges and Universities are also available for higher education.
- State of the art equipment and hospital, 275 beds/25 pediatric beds.
- The city offers something for everyone, whether your interest is historical homes, sports, antiques and shopping, there is something for everyone.
- 200,000 income guarantee, plus bonus.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- Here in the rolling hills of Middle Tennessee is a lush countryside of gorgeous scenery, outdoor adventure and community living.
- This is an excellent opportunity to be in a practice that has a great deal to offer you and your family.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 29.