Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Friday · August 19, 2022
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU coverage is required but a support team will assist with procedures.
- Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, elective deferral plan, business expense reimbursement account are offered.
- Hospitalist work in one hospital but have the option to moonlight at other EmCare facilities on weeks off.
- Malpractice is covered to include tail coverage.
- It is most notably known as a center of the music industry, earning it the nickname "Music City".
- EmCare is seeking a Full-time & Part-time Staff Hospitalists to join our Program at Centennial Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
- The group will offer a block schedule.
- Nashville is the capital of Tennessee, located on the Cumberland River in Davidson County in the north-central part of the state.
- The medical center's campus is home to The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Centennial, Women's & Children's Hospital at Centennial, Centennial Heart Center as well as Parthenon Pavilion, one of the oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities in the region.
- Centennial Medical Center, part of HCA's TriStar Health System, is a 657-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission.
- The city is a center for the health care, publishing, banking, and transportation industries, and is home to a large number of colleges and universities.
- 24/7 care is also available at Centennial Medical Center at Ashland City, a critical access hospital in nearby Cheatham County.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 8.