Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Wednesday · October 27, 2021
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent position (Nashville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Also, a nurse practitioner is assigned to round with each physician during the day shifts.
- Their are a team of Pulmonary/Critical Care doctors to handle ICU procedures and a separate codes team.
- Nashville has excellent dining and nightlife to go along with great outdoor activities and a wonderful history including the Grand Ole Opry.
- The base salary is negotiable and very competitive for the market.
- The group has their own nocturnists and two nurse practitioners to cover the evenings.
- This well-established program is experiencing steady growth and they are looking for a Daytime Only hospitalist to work a block schedule 7on/7off.
- Full benefits include health-dental-long and short term life-CME allowance -401k plan-pager-iPad.
- The group is also offering a generous sign-on bonus.
- Their is an efficient EMR and the opportuntiy to work additional shifts if desired.
- The group covers the malpractice, relocation reimbursement, and will negotiate tail coverage as well.
- You will work 26 weeks per year with no nocturnist duties.
- Join a growing six physician hospitalist group in Nashville Tennessee.
- "Music City" is one of the most beautiful cities in the south and the fastest growing city in Tennessee.
This perm job from Integrity Healthcare was last open on Dec 8.