Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent position (Nashville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The group is also offering a generous sign-on bonus.
- The group covers the malpractice, relocation reimbursement, and will negotiate tail coverage as well.
- Their is an efficient EMR and the opportuntiy to work additional shifts if desired.
- Also, a nurse practitioner is assigned to round with each physician during the day shifts.
- Join a growing six physician hospitalist group in Nashville Tennessee.
- You will work 26 weeks per year with no nocturnist duties.
- This well-established program is experiencing steady growth and they are looking for a Daytime Only hospitalist to work a block schedule 7on/7off.
- Their are a team of Pulmonary/Critical Care doctors to handle ICU procedures and a separate codes team.
- "Music City" is one of the most beautiful cities in the south and the fastest growing city in Tennessee.
- The group has their own nocturnists and two nurse practitioners to cover the evenings.
- Nashville has excellent dining and nightlife to go along with great outdoor activities and a wonderful history including the Grand Ole Opry.
- Full benefits include health-dental-long and short term life-CME allowance -401k plan-pager-iPad.
- The base salary is negotiable and very competitive for the market.
This perm job from Integrity Healthcare was last open on Dec 8.