Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Backup, Well Accredited Hospitals providing Exceptional On-Site Resources!
- We will also assist you with all credentialing and needed Hospital paperwork!
- This is for Hospitalist Coverage.
- Think About This: The Majority of the Full-Time Hospitalist Workforce (Nationwide) Earns.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or IM/PED Trained Physicians Can be Accepted with an Active Tenneesee Licensure.
- If needed, Full Travel Covered!
- Start week on, week off block schedules or Part-time in just a few weeks.
- Rounding the ICU, Admit and Discharge.
- We are presently looking for flexible part-time 3-4 or 5-7 shifts/month, or full time, 14 shifts/month (7on/7off) Coverage.
- 12hr, AM or PM Specific Shift Times Available.
- All Gas Costs and Needed Lodging Expenses Are Provided and Arranged for you!
- 220,000-$260,000/Annually which equates into $100-$120/hr pay rates.
- Full Medical Malpractice Insurance with Tail policy is also included.
- Around 19-20 total encounters daily.
This perm job from Western Healthcare, LLC was last open on Sep 25.