Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Saturday · April 10, 2021
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Nashville, TN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 16 patients and 2 admits per day.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- The night shifts are from 9 PM to 7 AM, with 12 admissions split between two physicians with NP support.
- No ICU or procedures.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding and responding to codes.
- Weatherby is helping a Tennessee-based medical facility that is currently seeking a Hospitalist to assist with vacation coverage.
- IM, FP, or MedPed welcomed.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The assignment schedule will be flexible, but most shifts are from 7 AM to 7 PM, with one to two shifts per week going from 7 AM to 9 PM Locum tenens physician will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day with 12 admissions split between five physicians.
- Board certified/eligible.
- EMR charting: MediTech.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 21.