Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Tuesday · December 7, 2021
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Nashville, TN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding and responding to codes.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- EMR charting: MediTech.
- IM, FP, or MedPed welcomed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified/eligible.
- 16 patients and 2 admits per day.
- The night shifts are from 9 PM to 7 AM, with 12 admissions split between two physicians with NP support.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- The assignment schedule will be flexible, but most shifts are from 7 AM to 7 PM, with one to two shifts per week going from 7 AM to 9 PM Locum tenens physician will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day with 12 admissions split between five physicians.
- No ICU or procedures.
- Weatherby is helping a Tennessee-based medical facility that is currently seeking a Hospitalist to assist with vacation coverage.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 21.