Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Highly competitive compensation model.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Nashville, TN.
- Nicknamed "Music City United States," today Nashville is also known as the "It City," a Travel & Leisure Best Place to Visit in 2017, and noted by Cond.
- Saint Thomas Health (STH) is the leading faith-based health care system in Middle Tennessee, with nine hospitals, physician practices and facilities.
- " Nashville offers big city amenities with the heart, friendliness and welcome of a smaller community.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians.
- An opportunity to join a well-established program with 60+ employed Hospitalists as a Nocturnist.
- STH also includes Saint Thomas Medical Partners, a physician-led medical group providing primary care, specialty services, medical imaging, outpatient services and community-based medical practices in 95 locations through Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky.
- Known as the nation's health care capital, Nashville has a vibrant live music scene, plentiful parks and recreation, professional sports, great shopping and livable neighborhoods and suburbs.
- STH is a part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system.
- If caring is your calling, join our team today.
- Nast Traveler as: "There's enough going on food-wise to warrant a trip solely for eating.
- Generous benefits package.
- We are committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
- Collaborative work environment.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago