Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Saint Thomas Medical Partners.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Cardiac Nocturnists DO NOT provide.
- Nast Traveler as: "There's enough going on food-wise to warrant a trip solely for eating.
- Responsibilities include: Triage and Admissions of Cardiac Patients that can be stabilized and handed over to the Cardiologists the next morning (tuck in service).
- Member Physician team working each night.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Nashville, TN.
- Nicknamed "Music City United States," today Nashville is also known as the "It City," a Travel & Leisure Best Place to Visit in 2017 and noted by Cond.
- STH also includes Saint Thomas Medical Partners, a physician-led medical group providing primary care, specialty services, medical imaging, outpatient services and community-based medical practices in 95 locations through Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky.
- Serving Tennessee for 15 years, Ascension is a faith-based non-profit health system which is the largest in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 151 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 21 states and the District of Columbia.
- We are committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- In Tennessee, Ascension's Saint Thomas Health operates nine hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities that cover a 68-county area and employees more than 8,000 associates.
- Wellness programs.
- Retirement savings program.
- Known as the nation's health care capital, Nashville has a vibrant live music scene, plentiful parks and recreation, professional sports, great shopping and livable neighborhoods and suburbs.
- " Nashville offers big city amenities with the heart, friendliness and welcome of a smaller community.
- Disability and life insurance benefits.
- Collaborative work environment.
- STH is a part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system.
- Physicians are Internal Medicine Hospitalists who have an interest in working with Cardiac Patients (not Cardiologists).
- Position Details/.
- If caring is your calling, join our team today.
- Nashville, Tennessee.
- Cardiac Nocturnist (Hospitalist) Position.
- Scott Watson,.
- Saint Thomas Health (STH) is the leading faith-based health care system in Middle Tennessee, with nine hospitals, physician practices and facilities.
- Education and training through various programs.
- For additional information regarding this or any Physician Opportunity with Saint Thomas Health,.
- If a patient arrives in need of immediate Cardiology Intervention, there is always a Cardiologist on.
- A full-time opportunity to join a well-established program with 60+ employed Hospitalists as an Impatient Cardiac/Nocturnist.
- Highly competitive compensation model.
- The Physicians do not provide Cardiac Procedures.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.