Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Saturday · April 10, 2021
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South of Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Full-time locums to perm.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work full-time, and will have the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee.
- Licensing assistance available.
- No procedures required.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a TN state medical license.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Acls certification needed.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Tennessee medical facility.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.