Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Friday · September 22, 2023
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South of Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Acls certification needed.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a TN state medical license.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Full-time locums to perm.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Licensing assistance available.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- The provider will work full-time, and will have the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Tennessee medical facility.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 25 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.