Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South of Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 25 patients per day.
- The provider will work full-time, and will have the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Tennessee medical facility.
- No procedures required.
- Full-time locums to perm.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a TN state medical license.
- Acls certification needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.