Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South of Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensing assistance available.
- The provider will work full-time, and will have the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Full-time locums to perm.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Competitive compensation.
- No procedures required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a TN state medical license.
- Acls certification needed.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Tennessee medical facility.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.