Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South of Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 25 patients per day.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Tennessee medical facility.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The provider will work full-time, and will have the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Full-time locums to perm.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a TN state medical license.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- No procedures required.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.