Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your schedule will be blocked with a combination of 8- to 12-hour shifts.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Block schedule.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- This position will require a current TN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
- An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available at a top facility in the Nashville, TN area.
- Mix of 8- to 12-hour shifts.
- They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians.
- Catch a show at the world-famous Grand Ole Opry or the Ryman Auditorium.
- The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Home of the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Our services are free for you.
- This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses.
- CME time, retirement, and malpractice.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.