Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- This position will require a current TN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
- An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available at a top facility in the Nashville, TN area.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians.
- Block schedule.
- Home of the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates.
- Your schedule will be blocked with a combination of 8- to 12-hour shifts.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses.
- Catch a show at the world-famous Grand Ole Opry or the Ryman Auditorium.
- CME time, retirement, and malpractice.
- Mix of 8- to 12-hour shifts.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our services are free for you.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.