Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Saturday · April 10, 2021
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified.
- Well-qualified candidates are eligibile to receive licensing assistance.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Duties for this role include seeing 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation.
- A Tennessee facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
- Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Meditech EMR system.
- The work schedule is 7 - 14 shifts per month, typically 10- or 12-hour shifts.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 30.