Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Duties for this role include seeing 15 - 18 patients per day.
- The work schedule is 7 - 14 shifts per month, typically 10- or 12-hour shifts.
- Well-qualified candidates are eligibile to receive licensing assistance.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- A Tennessee facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified.
- Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Meditech EMR system.
- Acls certification needed.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum job opening was posted
by Weatherby Healthcare.