Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Wednesday · December 11, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A Tennessee facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- Well-qualified candidates are eligibile to receive licensing assistance.
- Licensing assistance available.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The work schedule is 7 - 14 shifts per month, typically 10- or 12-hour shifts.
- Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Meditech EMR system.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- Duties for this role include seeing 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 30.