Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The area is relatively affordable compared to other major United States metro areas and is home to more than 10 colleges and universities, including the prestigious Vanderbilt University.
- Professional liability insurance.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- There's something for everyone to discover!
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- With a 40-year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- What sets the Nashville region apart as a great place to live and raise a family Is its outstanding quality of life, their famous Southern hospitality, an abundance of leisure activities, the temperate climate and its cosmopolitan vibe.
- Music City United States - Southern Living at Its Finest.
- Long known as Music City United States, United States News & World Report ranks Nashville number 11 on its "125 Best Places to Live in the United States" list.
- Additionally, there are two major-league sports teams, an extensive public park and greenway system, museums and art galleries, a professional symphony orchestra, opera, ballet and theatre companies and numerous cultural festivals and events.
- Responsibilities include, primary management of patients in the pediatric unit, and consultation with families and referring physicians.
- An exciting opportunity is available for a BC pediatrician to join our team of pediatricians at The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- The position offers a schedule of 14 to 16 12-hour shifts per month.
- This practice cares for children on the pediatric floor with an average daily census of 18 to 20 admissions in the 26-bed pediatric medical/surgical unit.
- About Mednax.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Oct 6.