Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- Acls certification needed.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Tennessee.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- The provider will work 7 - 14 shifts per month.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.