Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Tennessee.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Acls certification needed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates must be board certified.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day.
- The provider will work 7 - 14 shifts per month.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.