Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist do respond to codes.
- This is a very rare opportunity!
- 1 NP on per day assisting with admissions and obs unit.
- North of Broadway lies Nashville's central business district, Legislative Plaza, Capitol Hill and the Tennessee Bicentennial Mall.
- Downtown Nashville features a diverse assortment of entertainment, dining, cultural and architectural attractions.
- Round-the-clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical access hospital in nearby Cheatham County.
- 2 physicians and one NP in house at night from 7p-7a.
- An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial is home to Sarah Cannon Cancer Center, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, as well as TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the region's oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center (Downtown Nashville) is expanding and adding nocturnist coverage!
- The ICU is closed.
- CMC is the flagship hospital for Hospital Corporation of America, headquartered in Nashville.
- Centennial MC is located right in the heart of downtown Nashville in an excellent and sought-after location.
- NEW Full-time Openings in Downtown Nashville, TN!
- TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular, imaging, neuroscience, oncology, orthopaedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder and women's services.
- Residency or previous experience in similar-sized facility preferred*.
- Average daily census per day time doctor is 18-20.
- An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial a 657-bed referral and trauma center and is home to Sarah Cannon Cancer Center, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, as well as TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the region's oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities.
- Cultural and architectural attractions can be found throughout the city.
- This is a very rare opportunity that offers excellent compensation, a closed ICU, double night coverage with APP assistance and strong administrative support.
- The Broadway and 2nd Avenue areas feature entertainment venues, night clubs and an assortment of restaurants.
- Tennessee is a great location for medical professionals and their families.
- 12 physicians rounding from 7a-7p.
- Centennial is also the receiving hospital for the TriStar Spring Hill stand-alone ED.
- No procedures required.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 24.