Hospitalist Jobs in Nashville
Sunday · March 29, 2020
1 Job in The Music City
Photo: Nashville Tennessee night skyline from across the river.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open, collegiate and supportive relationship with executive hospital leadership.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Protected clinical time.
- Hospitalists respond to codes and rapid response.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- TriStar Horizon Medical Center is a fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center.
- Open ICU.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Duties include co-management with specialties, clinical support for physicians on shift, shadowing and coaching, onboarding and mentoring new physicians, recruiting, strategic planning.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- No procedures required.
- Lucrative incentive program.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- 12-hour shifts, 7 on / 7 off.
- Dickson is a city in Dickson County and is part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 60 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- East interstate access and close proximity to Nashville means Dickson County is the ideal place for laid-back rural lifestyles yet just a 30-minute drive can put you in the heart of Music City United States Dickson County is also home to one of the largest state parks in Tennessee, The Renaissance Center, an extensive parks system and a variety of annual festivals, including Old Timers Days the first weekend in May.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- They offer a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopedics, and women's services.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 1 NP, M-F.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- New Hospitalist Leadership Opportunity!
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Our satellite campus, TriStar Natchez, offers imaging and oncology services, as well as a full-service ER that is open 24/7 and provides the same services as our main campus emergency room.
- With its gentle rolling hills, diverse employment base, thriving retain growth, schools ranked among the best in the state, excellent healthcare facilities and vibrant arts and recreation facilities, Dickson County is a great place to live, work and play.
- Excellent monthly stipend.
- Takes most admissions from ED.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services